Saturday, October 30, 2010

YUMYUM

Ok, let's start from yesterday. Yesterday was my boss' birthday, and only me and one of my friends were in, so we went to buy him cake from Lindt cafe. I can't believe we went to buy cake on a whim, and bought like, the best chocolate cake I've ever had. EVER!! It made me so happy =)


Celebration du Chocolat: $40

"The ultimate celebratory chocolate cake from Lindt comprises layers of irresistable dark chocolate cake, separated by Lindt's finest milk chocolate mousse, all encased by a chocolate ganache & ribbons of milk and dark chocolate."


OMG. I didn't even research this cake before we went to buy it. I thought it looked a lil ordinary when we first bought it, but omfg it tastes heavenly. YUMYUM.

The "Lindt Maitre Chocolatier" was a side of the box folded down to make it look like a fancy label hehe =)
Dodgy picture though, should have taken a better one. My bad!
The delicious inside of the cake! Mmmm...layers of dark chocolate cake separated by Lindt chocolate mousse...I CAN SEE YOU DROOLING!

My slice =). Did i have a second slice? OF COURSE. I would have had more if I didn't eat so much lunch. Damn.


Choga Korean Barbeque Restaurant
Shop 8, 106-107 Quay Street Haymarket NSW

4/5:
 Delicious food, friendly service...the only thing that was bad was the fact there wasn't enough ventilation where I was sitting. And that we had to ask the staff if they could refill the oranges bowl twice. The first  time the guy might not have heard me cos apparently I can't speak English properly according to my bf HMPH =\


Me and my boyfriend (<3) went to Choga yesterday night - the one near UTS with the $10 all you can eat korean buffet. But bf wanted to bbq meat too, so we got the all you can bla bla bla for $25 each. There's another offer for 4 people at $22 each, but its not unlimited, and there's a set menu. Anyway, I don't know why he decided to take us to an all you can eat buffet, especially since I'm getting fat and he's just started going to the gym to lose some weight and build some more muscles. 


ANYWAY, I was really hungry, and before the meat had even started cooking I already had plates of the already cooked buffet food on our table and started eating it really fast. I had heaps of those yummy entree potatoes you get in Korean restaurants. After all that, I got full on the meat really fast, and was sitting there for a good half an hour while bf kept eating haha pig. 


At one point I was falling asleep and looking dead and bf complained that he didn't want to be seen with a girl who looked like a stoner. So I woke myself up by talking about completely random things which was fun. Name a fruit starting with C. It took me ages to figure out -_-. By the time I figured it out, my bf forgot why he was talking about it haha. 


Anyway, the rest of the night was alright, we bought the drink I always buy from Easyway - Lychee blended ice (sometimes I get it with grape jelly yum so sweet). 




IchiRang
Shop G21A, 372 Pennant Hills Rd, Carlingford
No rating. That's because I've been here so many times I can't remember how I felt the first time I went there.

I love this place. I go quite frequently, the guy who owns the place knows me and my family haha. It's a cheap place with yummy Korean/Japanese food. I usually get the Chilli Pork for $13.50 because it's my favourite, and that's all I have ever eaten every time I go there. I LOVE CHILLI FOOD OMG. Anyway yeh, I remember once I got something else, like Japanese curry or something, and it was pretty good, but I regretted it because my dad got the Chilli Pork and I was jealous *nods*. I don't care if you say that if I go to the same place frequently I should get something else you know, get some variety but SCREW THAT. I GO THE ICHIRANG FOR CHILLI PORK AND THAT'S ALL =D. Go there, it's YUMYUM.


AHAHAHA THIS WHOLE POST WAS ABOUT FOOD. I love food. And these two days were filled with my favourite food. So yup =D. OMG I NEED TO GO ON A DIET. I'm gonna do some research on diets and compare and maybe see if I'll actually bother going on one. But not now.

Hope I made you drool =)

No comments:

Post a Comment