Monday, October 25, 2010

i want to party


WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE, LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD
WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE, LIKE ITS 2012......

I WANT TO PARTY! But...it's exam time. Exams are in just over a week and i'm screweddd. I keep procrastinating, for e.g. creating this blog LOL. And finding all these videos to watch. THE STRANGE THING IS...when there's no work or exams to study for, I can't find anything to do.

OMG. Nothing! HAHA.

I'm currently on the phone with my cake, and he's distracted by the tv =(. I'M NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH waaaaaah blablabla.

Anyway, like I was saying, I'm screwed for my exams. Gawd. And now that I have found out that my cake has left his hard drive full of series and movies at my place......MORE TEMPTATION! gah. this is badddd.

Oh, hey you know what show I'm obsessed with right now? SHERLOCK. Oh em gee, it's so epic. And Benedict Cumberbatch is the perfect guy to play Sherlock seriously! I mean, when I first saw the previews of the first episode I was like, gawd, this doesn't look too promising but it is epic! <3.>cuteee childish smile just before the flat across the road explodes. He's soo pretty =3. The first episode was so funny: "Anderson, don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street"; *Silence* "Shut up" "What? I wasn't talking" "You were thinking, stop it, its annoying" (something along the lines of that). HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ok i'll stop now. I can't wait till next year for the next season though =(. Moriarty is creepy. I hate his voice.

Ok, that's enough random stuff for now, my cake is getting bored.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment